How To Integrate PayPal Pro Payment Gateway on doitX
To setup PayPal you will need API permissions.
- PayPal API Username
- PayPal API Password
- API Signature
Follow the steps below to get the API permissions
- Log in to your PayPal business account at https://www.paypal.com. Click the profile icon (Profile menu) on the top right side of the page. From the Business Profile menu, select Profile and Settings.
- From the left menu, click My selling tools.
- In the Selling online section, click the Update link for the API access item.
- To generate the API Signature, click Request API Credentials on the API Access page
- Select Request API signature and click Agree and Submit to generate the API signature.
If you’ve already generated a set of API credentials, you’ll have to delete your existing set before you can generate a new set of credentials. In this case, you’ll see a View API Signature (or Certificate) link where the Request API credentials link is circled in the diagram above. Click the View API Signature link, and on the page that appears, click the Remove button to delete the existing signature.
Always test before setting online payment method to production.
To make it available to customers set PayPal Pro Active? to Yes from Payment Settings->PayPal Pro
If you are testing you must set Sandbox/Demo Payment Settings->PayPal Pro