How To Integrate Authorize.Net Payment Gateway on doitX
To setup Authorize.net you need to have active Authorize.net account.
Obtain credentials for API usage.
- Login to your Authorize.net account and click on “Account” on the top right side.
- In the left menu Account area click on “Settings”
- Click on API credentials area located in the security settings
- You will need to get API Login ID & Transaction Key, your API Login ID will be displayed on the current page
- To get a new Transaction Key, you will need to answer the security question at the bottom of the page below the Create New Key(s) section, check the “Disable Old transaction Key(s)” checkbox and press Submit.
- Copy your API Login ID and Transaction Key and add to the settings area for Payment gateways in Perfex CRM
Authorize.NET supports only 1 currency per account, in the currency field add only 1 currency eq: USD
To make it available to customers set Authorize.net Active? to Yes from Payment Settings->Authorize.net
If you are testing you must set Sandbox/Demo Payment Settings->Authorize.net